Open a position
How to open a leveraged position on Uniswap v3
- 1.Go to Strategy List
Strategy List on Stella Strategy
- 2.Select a strategy and click "Open"
- 3.Select a "Price Range" you want to provide liquidity. This indicate the price range you will earn trading fees on. Then click "Next" to proceed. (For Trader Joe V2, you can also choose a "shape" that you want to provide liquidity to.)
Step 1 - Select A Price Range
- 4.Supply asset as your input. You can supply starting from 1 asset. The supplied amount will impact how much you can lever up.
Step 2 - Supply Asset
- 5.If you choose to borrow by leverage (default), you can just select leverage level you want. Stella will automatically borrow as efficient as possible to minimize price impact. (min. leverage is set at 2x and min. borrow amount is $50.)
Step 2 - Borrow By Leverage
- 6.Review your position summary before confirmation
This will allow you to customize your borrow amount to fit strategic need.
- 1.Follow step 1-4 as above (to supply asset)
- 2.Select a "Borrow By Amount". In this mode, you will get assigned a max credit based on the supplied asset. Each borrowed asset is assigned a credit/USD.
- 3.Input amount you want to borrow based on available credit. (Note: Current Credit = asset credit*input token value($)
Step 2 - Borrow By Amount
- 4.Review your position summary before confirmation